NEW 2020 LEP Tactical flashlight from Fenix
Review is ready: Fenix TK30
Back in 2009 Fenix announced their first TK30 flashlight.
So instead of using an LED, they decided to upgrade it to an LEP (Laser Excited Phosphor). With an output of only 500 lumens it can reach 1200 meters! (3937 feet). This is the greatest benefit of a 'white laser' flashlight. LEP flashlights are becoming more and more popular. Even Fenix now announced this TK30 white laser flashlight.
Other flashlight brands will follow soon. Weltool, Acebeam and a handful other already had their first LEP flashlight. Now Fenix adds one as well.
- White Laser Light Source LEP
- Overheat Protection
- 21700 Battery Compatible
- Two Output Levels + Strobe
- High: 500 Lumens/3 Hrs./3937 Ft.
- Low: 100 Lumens/5 Hrs./1968 Ft.
- Strobe: 500 Lumens
- Tactical Tail Switch
- Battery Level Indicator
- Double Spring Structure
- 1200 Meter/3937 Feet Beam Distance
- Battery included
- Withstands Bitter Cold and Extreme Heat
- Compatible with 18650 batteries using ALF-18 adapter
- Aluminum Body - A6061-T6
- IP68 Rated Water Protection
- Laser Classification: Class IIIB / Class 3B
- Included: One 21700 ARB-L21-5000U
- Length: 6.2" /158 mm
- Head Width: 1.3"32mm inches
- 21700 Rechargeable Battery 5000U mAh
- USB Type-C Charging Cable
- Spare O-ring
- User Manual
- Warranty Card