The best handheld thrower?
When you are a hunter, you probably know the importance of a flashlight that can reach far and has the minimum amount of spill. Hank Wang, the owner of Intl-outdoor just annouced the Noctigon K1.
Hank owns another brands, called Emisar, which is a very popular flashlight brand amongst flashoholics. Not very well known by the public. It's a small company based in China. But with the love for flashlights he has a lot of die-hard followers.
In the past he has worked together with quite a few people, and now he added the Noctigon K1 to his line up of flashlights.
• CNC machined from aircraft-grade aluminium
• Smooth aluminum reflector
• Anti-reflective coated glass lens
• Unihead construction
• High lumen output and low moon output
• Ramping interface
• Electronic soft touch switch
• Beryllium-Copper springs with 45% IACS superior to stainless steel alloys used for springs with only 2% IACS.
• Constant current, temperature step-down
• Waterproof and dustproof to IP67 standard (up to 1 meter)
• Dimensions: 173mm(length) * 72mm(head) * 26.5mm(body)
OTF lumen output
W1 (Osram CSLNM1.TG): 900lm, Lux : 650kcd
W2 (Osram CSLPM1.TG): 1400lm, Lux: 550kcd
The Noctigon K1 has been produced by Intl-outdoor, but with the collaboration of ToyKeeper (Budgetlight forum member). She is a real artist when it comes to Flashlight Firmwares. She produced the most advanced firmwares in the whole flashlight world. The firmware for the Noctigon K1 is the same as for many other popular flashlights like the Lumintop FW3A, Emisar D18 amongst others. On paper this is the #1 long distance mini- handheld flashlight.
More information can be found in this thread: http://budgetlightforum.com/node/70305