2020 is going to be a very (far) bright year. Lumintop just released the latest iteration of the BLF GT family. After the GT70 (with XHP70.2) it is now time for the Lumintop GT90 (Luminus SBT-90.2 LED)
We received the Lumintop BLF GT90 and reviewed it.
On paper, this is currently the farthest reaching handheld LED flashlight in the world!
- Emitter: Luminus SBT90.2 ,5700K, mounted on copper DTP MCPCB
- Flux: >5500 lm ? but
- Intensity: >1850 kcd (ANSI throw >2720 m)
- Firmware: Tom E’s open-source NarsilM v1.3 adapted by Texas_Ace
-  By default the GT90 is set to use the very intuitive Narsil smooth RAMPING UI. Instant access to a 2.5 A TURBO mode is also provided.
-  A more conventional discrete level MODE-SET UI is available as an alternative. Anyone of 12 pre-defined mode-sets can be selected.
-  MOMENTARY mode is useful for signaling purposes or rapidly/briefly lighting up targets.
Battery: Four or eight button-top unprotected 18650 cells (4S1P or 8S1P). protected cells not fit. Cells are not included.
- Driver: Texas Avenger V2
- Reflector: 118 mm inner diameter, aluminum, smooth finish
- Lens: Glass with anti-reflective coating
- Body: Aluminum with Type III hard-coat anodizing
- Tripod socket: Standard 1/4 inch threaded (1/4-20 UNC)
- Button: Tactile with back-lit rubber boot
- Ingress rating: Equivalent to IP65, do not immerse in liquids
- Weight: Approximately 1.8 kg without cells
Dimensions: 135 mm Ø head x 315 mm length
GT90 uses free software distributed under the terms of the GNU Public License version 3, called Anduril.
Lumintop GT90 for sale
Lumintop GT90 discount coupon
Buy flashlight only
Buy including 8*18650 batteries and charger: